No Wands, No Rabbits and No Cheesy Props.
Danny Phillips is considered one of New Zealand’s top magic entertainers.
If you want your next event to be a success then Danny Phillips can help you. His talents of comedy mixed with magical entertainment are ideal for Weddings, Corporate events, banquets, product launches, and socials thru to family audiences 30th 40th 50th 60th birthday parties and special functions where Danny can add fun, clean comedy and that magical touch to those special family occasions.
Member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and ex President of Ring 160
Ideal for: unique entertainment for corporate function, private party, birthday party, wedding - yes wedding see the slider above
Your Wedding Day is quite possibly the most important day in your life, and booking a magician will set your wedding apart from other weddings.
How often have you attended a social function only to find there is a gap in proceedings when nothing appears to be happening? Why not have your guests entertained and leave them with something to remember?
The most common kind of magic at weddings is Strolling Magic or Close Up Magic
The best times to entertain are when there is a gap in proceedings
While the wedding party is having photos taken, after all, most of your guests will be standing around waiting or engaging in small talk with family and old friends. Strolling Magic is performed standing up to small groups of say 3 or 6 people at a time.
Between courses. Called Table Hopping or Close Up Magic. Usually performed on the table right in front of your guests.
Weddings are a perfect time for Danny Phillips to perform his amazing magic. He will help break the ice for your out of town friends and simply provide your wedding with a fun atmosphere and your guests with an unforgettable experience.
Danny will get you involved, make you laugh, entertain & delight you.
Danny has won numerous awards . . .
• Winner of 22nd International Magicians Convention:
• Best Stage Act
• Best Illusion
• Best Effect
• Featured on the “Great Kiwi Magic Show”, a TV Special in 1996.
• Chosen by Television New Zealand as featured performer for the Asia Pacific Broadcasting Conference.
• Winner of Magicana Trophy for Best Close Up Magician for 1993.
• New Zealand President of U.S. based (I.B.M) International Brotherhood of Magicians 1991– 2003
• Judge in Cleveland Ohio USA at International IBM Convention 2004
• Judge in Reno Nevada USA at International IBM Convention 2005
• Judge in San Diego Nevada USA at international IBM convention 2009
• Master of Ceremonies IBM convention Banquet 2005
• Master of Ceremonies to numerous NZ international magicians Conventions over the years
Just wanted to say, what a fantastic magician Danny is! He amazed us all with his tricks and humour. Thank you for recommending such an enjoyable act.
Yep it's was brilliant, everyone loved it. He made then effort to ensure everyone was included.
Would hire him again.
“ I hired Danny for my 40th birthday bash that we hosted at our house. None of our guests knew about this. Danny just arrived and started doing hilarious, amazing close-up magic with groups of guests at my party. This produced endless laughter as well as dumb-struck faces and was a wonderful addition to the party fun. Thanks Danny for your wonderful humour and professionalism.
Terry Harvey. “
[powr-form-builder label="Danny Phillips Enquiry"]
For free quote click on "get a quote" tab